My Blog is back… I am finally back.
I’m not going to lie. This is quite the defining moment for me. A moment that I’ve been putting off for about 5 years now.
Where the heck have I been? Let’s just say my life has been quite illustrious over the past 5 years.
Some of the noted events include:
- I Fell in Love
- Moved to Indianapolis, Indiana late 2012 which was a complete culture shock
- Started a small digital marketing consultancy called, “Beastnut”
- Stopped blogging to focus on becoming a ghost-writer & content marketing strategist for developing brands & small businesses
- Turned into a complete wine nut
- Became an avid camping fanatic
- Got diagnosed with A.D.D.
- Got engaged to be married
- Got disengaged (or is it unengaged?) Blah!
- Started writing a massive amount of poetry & life quotes again
- Started writing my first fiction novel titled, “The Art of F****** Up – The Life & Times of Boogie-Lo”
- Re-invented myself
- Got a few gray hairs magically appear via the whiskers on my face (Don’t laugh)
- Rebranded my consultancy into “BeastNut Media”
- Started writing a short e-book on Personal Branding called, “You Suck Online! – How to have a Sucka-Free Brand Online”
- And last but not least, decided to start blogging again on ALSpaulding.com
Of course, there are many other memorable moments over the past 5 years such as the time a raccoon hi-jacked our picnic table late night while we were camping. He sat down, & kept trying to open our cooler which had a boulder on it, while we drank beer & bowed down to his gangsterish ways. Have you ever seen a raccoon throw up gang signs with his little fingers & go Thug-Life in videos online? I have…
We were not going to be the next viral video. Nope.
I can also bring up the time my colitis & I had the time of our lives after eating a jumbo bag of Hot-Cheetos with nothing else in my stomach.
Maybe I could’ve included the time I conquered my fear of heights by Zip-lining for an hour straight through the woods of Brown County, Indiana. Bet you can’t guess how many times I said, “Oh Shit!”
But the key moment to the above mini-timeline? My decision to start blogging again on a permanent basis.
Why? Because I’m a writer… So I freaking write.
Writing is deeply embedded into my soul. My experiences permeate my mind, pumps through my heart, & flows out my pen. My words are part of what makes me who I am. To not write quite frankly, is to Not Live. It’s like Lebron James without basketball, Harriett Tubman without the Underground Railroad, or Hugh Hefner without Playboy. So from now on? I write. I write, & I write some more.
What will AL Spaulding blog about?
I typically blog about:
- My Life Experiences
- My Rants, Musings, & Tinfoil Hat Moments
- A Dash of My Personal Poetry & Quotes
- Keeping a Success Mindset no Matter What
- What I’m Reading at The Moment
- What I’m Drinking
- Having a Kick Ass Personal Brand Online
I encourage you to join me on this journey by signing up to have my blog delivered right to your inbox. This will also give you exclusive access to my upcoming E-Book, “You Suck Online! – How to have a Sucka-Free Brand Online.” This book will only be available “Free of Charge” to my special readers who are subscribed.
In my e-book, I will detail why your brand sucks, examples of how your brand sucks, & the solutions on how to have a personal brand online that is 100% sucka-free.
In the future, I’ll share many personal experiences of mine during this next chapter of my life, but let’s play it safe & leave out any more Hot Cheetos incidents. Trust me… You won’t want to know.
Chime in on the comments link below & feel free to share your thoughts.